How to install iOS 11 beta on your iPhone
Since 5th June of 2017, Apple has announced their new iOS update that is none other than iOS 11. This latest update comes with the new features, functions, customizable control center and much more. Hence all the iPhone users are eagerly waiting for this latest iOS update. Everyone is waiting for the launching of this new version of iOS. Therefore, we are going to tell you that how to install iOS 11 beta. But first of all, let us tell you that this is a 64-bit update so it will not work for the 32-bit iPhones like iPhone 5, 5c and the models before them.
iPhones compatible with iOS 11
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6 and 6+
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s and 6s+
- iPhone 7 and 7+
These are the phones that are compatible with iOS 11 update.
iOS 11 beta Apple
Apple has seeded a new public beta version of iOS 11 to their public beta testing group so that the non-developers can be able to download the iOS 11 beta update. Since iOS 11 is the next generation version of the iOS, so iOS 11 brings the update that takes the best and the most advanced operating system.
How to install iOS 11 beta method
First of all, let us tell you that beta comes with the tag of testing. It may not be completely stable to use it as a daily driver. Before doing anything, we recommend you to make a backup for your device as you may lose some of your personal data.
So here we go:
- From your iPhone, go to beta.apple.com and sign up/sign in to your profile (Apple ID).
Remember– Open the above link only on your iPhone as it will work only on this.
- Choose the “Apple beta software program” to sign in.
- After signing in, you will get a verification code.
- Then after verification, you will be able to move ahead.
- Now select the “download profile” option.
- Then, follow the instructions given to install the profile.
- After that, restart your iPhone to apply the changes.
Download iOS 11 beta
Know how to install iOS 11 beta to your iPhone:
- Once you installed the profile, go to your phone’s settings.
- Now after you open your settings, go to “general”.
- Then, tap on the “Software Update” option.
- Your iPhone will now start checking for the updates.
- After you see the iOS 11 beta software update, download and install it.
- The process will need a Wi-Fi connection and it takes few minutes to get completed.
- After the installation gets completed, your iPhone will get a restart.
- Just look at the new notification bar, you will get modified previous options with the additional new ones like mobile data on/off option, battery saving mode option, camera, calculator etc.
- Newly modified SIRI.
- Newly designed or you can say newly themed calculator.
- Better battery experience.
- Hence it has a faster performance than the previous version.
- Revamped Control Center.
- In-built screen recording.
- Smoother animations etc.
- During the downloading and installation process, your iPhone’s battery must be sufficiently charged.
- You should have a good wi-fi connection otherwise it may take too long.
- Back up your data before, as it might remove your data.
- Hence if you download a beta program, some bugs might occur in your iPhone. But don’t need to worry as these bugs cannot affect your iPhone’s performance.
So this was the method with the help of which we told you that how to install iOS 11 beta on your iPhone. This new version will improve your iPhone performance and give you a better experience. A similar performance will be given by the beta program even after some bugs occurrence. If you have any query or a better suggestion then you are most welcome to comment on our article. You can also like our Facebook page TECGRAM. If you like our post then subscribe us and keep supporting us. And the most noteworthy thing is, don’t forget to bookmark us.