So today we are going to root Samsung j2. Samsung Galaxy J2 model was released in 2015 and got the updated version in 2016. There are tips to root Samsung Galaxy J2 to flash a new kernel.
Root samsung j2 full guide-
1.How to root Samsung j200g
The device is a budget smartphone of Galaxy J series. The phone was not so cool but just fine for the users who were looking for a budget smartphone. J2 model got updated in the year 2016 with certain changes that made it a better piece for the users.
What to do for the better performance
As even after the upgradations of the model, if you are looking for the better performance then you can root your device.
What is Rooting of an android device
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tabs and other gadgets or devices powered by Android OS to attain privileged control over various Android systems. It can facilitate the complete removal and replacement of the device’s OS. Here are some of the methods to root Samsung Galaxy J2 using KINGOROOT apk as shown below. To download KINGO ROOT, see the link at the bottom of the post.
2.Using a Computer
- Rooting your Android phone using a computer, you need to have a windows based computer system
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy J2 device is connected to your computer via USB cable
- Then download Kingoroot for Windows
- Install the downloaded setup of Kingoroot in your system
- Now go to the settings of your phone
- Enable the USB debugging
- Since you have already connected your phone to a Windows PC via USB cable, now wait for the software to detect
- Sometimes the drivers are missing from the PC, the software will download and install them automatically
- After the successful installation, you will see that your device has been recognized by the software
- Now choose the root option
- By this method, you can root Samsung Galaxy J2
3.How to root Samsung j200g without PC
- First of all, go to the settings
- Now, enable the unknown sources shown in the settings
- Downloading kingo root apk file in your phone
- After downloading, install it
- Now open the kingo root after installation gets completed
- Now, tap on the ONE CLICK ROOT option
- Wait for the results
- After some time, your device will get rooted
4.Some facts about rooting a device
- There are different APKs to root your phone like using Kingoroot, towel root, Odin etc with or without using a computer
- It unlocks hidden features
- Install incompatible apps
- Boost your phone’s speed and battery life also
- Automate everything
- Backup your phone for seamless transition
- Block ads in any app
- It can remove pre-installed Crapware
- You can flash a custom ROM
- Flash a custom kernel
- As the warranty got ended after you rooted your device, the company will not repair it for free in any case of internal damage etc.
A kernel is an operating system. It is the component responsible for helping your applications communicate with your hardware. It communicates with the external devices when needed, manages system resources etc. Even though kernel and ROM installed mostly in the same way but still they both are the different things. A kernel is like a bridge between the ROM and the hardware.
Read more related phones to root-
How to flash a new kernel
- Once you found a kernel you want to flash, download it to your phone
- The downloaded kernel should be in the ZIP format
- Flashing a new kernel to your device exactly have same process as of flashing a new ROM
- You have to flash a new recovery to your phone
- Example is clockwork mod
- You can flash it with a ROM manager
- Save the ZIP file on your phone’s SD card, then start up ROM manager and go to INSTALL ROM FROM SD CARD
- Choose the kernel’s ZIP file and continue
- Important thing is that some kernels require to flash them through the recovery mode instead of ROM Manager
Kingooroot Samsung J2 (Link Below)-
These were the tricks to root Samsung J2 device by KingO Root method. Rooting a device can improve the performance but it is risky too. In the post, we also told you the method to flash a new kernel. For further details, contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free and comfortable to comment your thoughts and don’t forget to visit our facebook page also.
Now, click here to download KINGO ROOT windows
click here to download KINGO root APK