How to root Samsung J5 easily in 2 minutes
Root Samsung J5 with this simple and easy methods mention below. This is one of the safe and the tested guide available on the Internet. So without wasting time lets start this guide to root Samsung J5. If you don’t have PC don’t worry this guide can easily root you Samsung j5 without the PC. This guide is only for the Samsung J5 users please don’t try it on the other smartphone
Samsung Galaxy J5 is a top performing android smartphone with latest features. Android J5 comes with 5 inches super AMOLED display. The device is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and possesses 1.5 GB RAM. Samsung Galaxy J5 is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. But although you have all those facilities you are limited to a certain boundary for not exceeding the customization of the device. By default, you can only change the settings that you are allowed to access and you can’t have the best experience in customization of android device.
How to root android Samsung sm-j500f
- Backup you Android Data
- Install Samsung Drivers (This required for PC users)
- Enable USB debugging mode (If you don’t know please comment in the comment section below we will help you)
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option.
So, when you have done with this requirements you can proceed to start rooting your Samsung J5. You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster, you can also unroot your phone at any time (Method has given at the end of the guide). This is one click method to root J5.
Download Kingoroot Samsung j5 root file
Step by Step Guide to Root Samsung J5
- Download the Kingoroot app from the above the link
- Open the File Manager app on your device and install the app you downloaded earlier to your device.Once the app’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
- After Installation, Open your app and Select make it ra1n.
- After some time your device will restart
- When your device restart, Install superuser download superuser.
- Now you have successfully rooted your Samsung J5
- To verify the root status you can download theRoot checker.
Interested users can read
If you find the above tips useful and they were helpful to you, please consider giving us a +1 or LIKE to thank us!. If you want a PC method please mention in the comment section below and you are getting the problem in some steps you can please comment. So this is the easiest guide to root Samsung J5. Thanks, this is Vaibhav Sharma from Tecgram