How to root Samsung galaxy s6 in 2 minutes and easy methods
Samsung galaxy s6 root with this simple and easy method mention below. This is one of the safe and the tested method available on the Internet. If you don’t have PC don’t worry this guide can easily root you Samsung s6 without PC.
Samsung galaxy s6 is one of the best smartphones produced by Samsung in 2015. It is a 5.1″ super AMOLED display smartphone with 1440*2560 pixels. It is running on Lollipop 5.0.2 android version with 3GB Ram and 2550 mAh Li-ion battery. Samsung galaxy s6 contains a RAM of 3GB. Hence, it is a well-featured phone.
Since you have all those facilities, you are still limited to certain boundaries or not exceeding the customization of the device. Hence, you can only change the settings that you are allowed to access and you can’t have the best experience in customization of the android device.
Samsung galaxy s6 root method
Before telling you the method of Samsung galaxy s6 root, you need to do some important things or say that there are some of the pre-requirements.
- First of all, enable USB debugging mode
- Backup your personal data
- Make sure that the battery of your Samsung galaxy s6 is 80% or more
- Unknown source option in the settings menu should be enabled
To enable unknown source option, follow these steps:
- Go to settings
- Open security
- There will be an option of unknown sources
- If it is disabled, then tap on it to enable
Ways to root Samsung galaxy s6
Since there are many rooting apps and tools available on market. Most of them are not a good choice for the users who do not have much knowledge about the rooting. Hence, I will tell you the simple type of methods that can be implemented by any of us.
Computer/PC method with “One-Click root”
- First of all, download and install One-click root program on your PC system
This software/app is available on Windows operating system and also on Mac operating system. I have given you the link for downloading One-click above. Now, download and install the files on your computer system.
- Now connect Galaxy s6 to your computer
Connect your Galaxy s6 to your personal computer via USB cable. If it was the first time connected to the computer, then you should download and install Samsung USB driver first.
- Now turn on the USB debugging
Method to turn on USB debugging is very easy. You just have to open settings, then go to about phones option at the bottom of the settings menu. Now there will be an option called build number which you have to tap repeatedly until it says that you are now a developer.
Hence, you will now have an option under Apps called developer options. Open it and you will see the option to enable or disable the USB debugging.
- Turn for Samsung galaxy s6 root
After everything is prepared, open the one-click rooting app from your personal computer. If your device is showing connected in the app then you are good to go.
Click on root now button to start rooting your phone.
- The whole process will take several minutes as it performs the safe mode to root your device. So be patient and do not get disconnected. Otherwise, it could lead to a problem of application error.
- After rooting is completed, it shows a successful message on the screen.
Root without PC with PingPong
NOTE: This method is only for Samsung galaxy s6 and Samsung galaxy s6 edge. Do not try this method on any other device.
- Download the PingPong root app on your device
- Now install the APK
- After installation gets completed, launch the pingpong app from your app drawer
- You will see a button GET ROOT! there
- Tap on that button
- If any pop-up appear asking for any permission, allow it
- Once the process is done, reboot your device
- After reboot, open the app drawer and launch king user app and manage permissions for your apps
- Now, download and install the Root Checker app, to confirm if your device has been rooted successfully or not.
- And finally, you will get a message that your device has been rooted successfully
In conclusion, these were the tricks to root your Samsung galaxy s6 device by One-click and PingPong methods. Since, rooting a device can improve the performance but it is risky too. For further details, contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free and comfortable to comment your thoughts and don’t forget to visit our facebook page also. If you like this article, then you can subscribe us to get the latest updates. Like, comment, share and support us. You can also check some of our previous articles based on Rooting:
For further queries please contact us or comment in the comment box. And don’t forget to bookmark us. This is Aaditya Koesis Sharma for you from Tecgram.