Unblock Websites method (Role of the VPN in unblocking any site)
Unblock websites!! In this article, we are talking about the blocked websites and the method to unblock websites. As we all know that some Governments limit the access to the certain websites based on your Internet traffic. The reason behind the blocking could be anything. For example: if a particular website is blacklisted in a particular Nation, then the Nation’s local server will block your URL request. Like, Torrent is blocked in India. Often, we face a scenario wherein, we cannot access some websites from our work places, schools, colleges etc. Sometimes, a URL can also get blocked by our ISP.
This article published by Tecgram is just for the general knowledge purpose. Hence, we will not be responsible for any kind of misuse of this article.
But you people no need to worry. Tecgram is here for you. Since every lock has a key for it, similarly we have the solution to unblock websites. We all know that there are some different ways to unblock websites and we will tell you one of the best ways to do so. And the way is using a VPN. But before we start, you should know that what is VPN, what are its properties and much more.
First of all, let us tell you something about the VPN:
VPN(For Unblock Websites)
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. It is a private network. You cannot say it a real network as it is a virtual one. Since it is a private network across a public network and enables the users to send and receive data across the shared or public networks. VPN acts like a Website unblocker by routing all your internet traffic through an encrypted tunnel, so that your data packets cannot be inspected, manipulated, censored etc. A VPN is created by establishing a virtual point to point connection through the use of the dedicated connections. It allows the users to browse the web securely and anonymously.
Types of VPNs and their uses
There are several different types of VPNs. Like:
- Site to site VPN: It provides the encrypted connections between the two or more LANs
- Remote Access VPN: These provide a secure connection between an individual device and a private network
- Personal VPN: It is a form of a remote access VPN that is used to the web the Internet anonymously and accesses the blocked websites etc.
One more important thing you should know that you should understand which security protocols they support, make sure that they have servers located in a diverse set of locations so that, you can freely access content that is blocked on the internet and you also need a VPN that allows concurrent connections, so you can access the Internet from the multiple devices at the same time etc. It is now like a Wi-Fi connection but presents at a remote location from where you can connect virtually.
The options that you see in your phones, PCs, regarding the VPN in the settings where you have to put ports, proxy etc are actually not meant for a normal user. These are just for the corporate users who get the phone from their company itself to link through their server for work. Hence, here the VPN configuration is being needed. Or if you have your own VPN server then you may know the configurations of it in the settings.
How to use VPN(For a normal user)
There are many Softwares that are paid or free, browsers like TOR browser etc to let you connect.
For Android users, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google play store and download the app named Betternet
- After downloading, open the app
- Now you will see an option Connect
- Tap on it and your VPN app will get connected to a network
Either you can start 7 days free trial or can buy it.
For the PC users (follow these concepts)
There are many Softwares, mostly paid for this.
First of all, let’s talk about ZenMate VPN:
- Get the paid Zenmate VPN through here for your system
- After you get a Zenmate VPN, just open it
- Create a zenmate account
- Now just change your virtual location to any of the countries where the blocked website in your Country is available in
- So, you will now be able to access the blocked websites
(You may also download it from the same link mentioned above)
Here is the 2nd paid method also:
- Express VPN Software
- After getting the Express VPN to your system, open it and sign up (same as Zenmate)
- After opening it, you just have to change your virtual location to any of the countries where the blocked website in your Country is available in
(You can also download the free trial version of these paid VPNs from the different areas like filehippo.com)
- Now another one is Cyberghost VPN
- It is one of the best VPN software. You can use this service for free on your PC or you can get a paid one for the premium version which offers, even more, locations and faster speeds than the free version
- It works on the multiple platforms
Free version vs Paid version
The most basic 2 differences between the Free version of the software and the Paid version of the software to unblock websites are:
Free or Trial Version
1. Trial period version for limited days
1. Premium version at least more than a month
2. Fewer characteristics
2. More characteristics
Guys, if you like this article then please share this with your friends and family and don’t forget to share your views via comments. You can like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter and don’t forget to bookmark us. Some articles of TECGRAM you may like-
We will be back soon with another update for you.